RansuRansu Logo

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

FotoBuzz on Drupal -

The other day I heard about Fotobuzz reading some random blog.
Sorry can't remember the specific one -

The software sounded pretty cool so I went here and downloaded.
Then, from the same blog, I found this blog entry - where there were some brief instructions on how to install on Drupal.
Obviously this is a blog spot blog so,- this was for another one that I run.
Anway the instructions on Mr. Luster's site indicate that one should open up a .theme file. I'm just using the default bluemarine theme and there is no .theme file.
So, I was confused.

I tried modifying the theme.inc file and some others but eventually settled on this one -
xtemplate.xtmpl
in the root/themes/bluemarine folder

DISCLAIMER: I am not recommending that you make any modifications. If you do, you do so completely at your own risk. OH YEAH, remember to always, always take back ups. i could have been really messed up when I was experimenting with this.


Anyway the top section of the file looked like this...


<head>
<title>{head_title}</title>
{head}
{styles}
<script type="text/javascript"> </script>
</head>


and when I was finished making my edits it looked like this.


<head>
<title>{head_title}</title>
{head}
{styles}
<script type="text/javascript"> </script>
<script type="text/javascript" src= "fbLang.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src= "fbIR.js"></script>
<style type="text/css" media="screen">
<!--
/* This hides the images before they are replaced */

.fbIR-hasFlash img.fotobuzz {
visibility: hidden;
}

.fbIR-flash {
visibility: visible !important;
margin: 0;
}
-->
</style>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
fbViewletPath = "http://www.EXAMPLESITE-NOTREAL.com/foto/fbloader.swf";
fbScriptPath = "http://www.EXAMPLESITE-NOTREAL.com/foto/fotobuzz.php";
</script>


This assumes that I placed the fbLang.js and fbIR.js in the root drupal folder and the other files in a folder i called foto.

Next I am going to attempt to modify the image.module such that fotobuzz is only invoked when viewing a "original" image. If I get that figured out, I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

obat herbal
Obat Kutil Kelamin herbal
obat kutil herbal
Mengobatai Kutil Kelamin
Obat Herbal kelamim
Askep Kondiloma alami

 

Post a Comment

<< Home