RansuRansu Logo

Friday, February 25, 2005

Thank you for buying ProjeX

I finally decided that I needed this tool ProjeX and purchased at about 6:30 PT this morning.

The site implies that you can download the software but then I rec'd this page which indicates that I have to wait for an e-mail. It's been about 2.5 hours and I'm disappointed to say the least. I went back and read again and now understand that I can PURCHASE online but it doesn't actually say I can download it. ugh.

The site owner appears to be in England which I think is 8 hours ahead of PT which puts it at about 2:30 pm when I sent my payment. I would have thought that someone would at least generate a response. I guess I'll wait until the weekend goes by to write any more about it.


Thank you for buying ProjeX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home