RansuRansu Logo

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ahead Games

Affordable Nintendo GameCube Repair can be had here! www.aheadgames.com

My daughter's game cube fell off the entertainment center in the garage twice and the 2nd time caused the controller to be jammed in to the front of the console and break the board.
I looked online for nintendo repair and came across Ahead Games.
They appeared to be legit, so I shipped off the unit to them for fixin'.

It was 34.99 plus the cost of shipping both to their site and back from their site.
Nintendo charges a base price of $50 so this seems to be a better deal.
Also, I received a personal message from one of the company's associates talking about what was fixed and that I could soon expect the unit to arrive in the mail. I really appreciate that personal touch, so I thought I'd mention their names here.

Hopefully it will arrive in one piece and we can close the loop on this good customer experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home